|Saturday from Boat||$50||Saturday from Shore||$50|
|Sunday from Boat||$50||Sunday from Shore||$50|
|Saturday or Sunday Artificial Lure||$50|
DEFINITION OF AWARDS:
Weight shall be in pounds and nearest 1/10th. Weight is equal to the recorded weight of the heaviest fish a participant weighs in for the two day tournament. (Remember: only one fish per day may be weighed in, NYS limit.)
Lunker is defined as the heaviest fish in pounds and nearest tenth.
All decisions of the judges are final. Awards will be presented at the Marlboro Yacht Club on Sunday, May 21st, after the striped bass dinner.
Rules and Regulations
1. This tournament is open to any and all participants. A parent or guardian must accompany anyone less than 18 years of age. The entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
2. Only one fish per day may be entered per participant.
3. All fish must be registered on the day they are caught.
4. Frozen fish or partially frozen fish will not be accepted for registration.
5. Fish that have been snagged, gaffed or foul hooked will not be accepted at registration.
6. If competing from a boat, ALL occupants must be entered in the tournament and participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
7. Tackle and equipment must meet all the Department of Environmental Conservation requirements, and all fish must be caught in a conventional manner.
8. No entry fees will be accepted after May 19th for the weekend of the 20th & 21st, 2006.
9. Entry fee is $25.00 ($20.00 under the age of 18) and must be submitted with a properly completed entry form. Entry forms accepted after May 18th will be considered late and thereby subject to a $30.00 entry fee.
10. Entry fees are not refundable unless the director cancels the tournament.
11. Tournament fishing starts at 12:00 A.M., Saturday, May 20th, and ends at 5:00 P.M. Sunday, May 21st.
12. Only fish caught North of the George Washington Bridge and South of the Troy Dam are eligible for this tournament.
13. Only fish brought to the official weigh-in stations by participants will be accepted. Weigh-in stations will be open from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., Saturday, May 20th, and 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Sunday, May 21st. The weigh-in stations will be at Charlie Ryder Park in Kingston, Marlboro Yacht Club, and Cornwall Yacht Club.
14. Prizes are based on a minimum of 78 entries.